1 VILA cardigan | 2 Paul Smith hat | 3 Bobby Brown “greige” nail polish | 4 Mint&Berry bag | 5 Vero Moda dress | 6 Wood Wood scarf | 7 Mango boyfriend jeans | 8 Adidas Originals sneaker | 9 Acne Studios boots | 10 Edited the Label skirt | 11 The Fifth coat
Hello November! I can’t believe that it’s already that time of the year when the night suddenly stretches from 5pm till 6am the next day, the sun loses her strength and the winter already knocks on our doors with the first snow high up in the mountains. Honestly, I love this month. I love the awkward silence it brings along because Christmas Parties and Markets are still not on the social agenda and I love the fresh but icy air which is a promise that winter isn’t far off anymore. November is a special month – so I know want to share my “Editor’s Picks” for November with you.
- A cozy cardigan. Of course I have enough cardigans in my closet, but after clearing out my wardrobe for my new apartment I realized that a nice midi-length one is missing because I focused more on regular length or extra-long cardigans during the last winter, which is why this grey version by Vila made it on my Editor’s Picks – List.
- Hats forever. Vienna is a charming old lady in late Autumn, but still the nasty icy wind which is so characteristic for this amazing city forces one to cover up – either with a beanie or in this case a hat. Actually I already have a felt hat quite similar to this one by Paul Smith but a darker grey would be nice as well 🙂
- Greige is the new black. This nail polish by Bobby Brown is absolutely to die for, isn’t it? And especially in Winter I’m craving these modest and natural colors!
- Cross body FTW! Winter means bulky coats and this makes carrying shoulder bags almost impossible, but cross body is much more comfortable anyway especially when it looks like this lovely one by Mint&Berry.
- Winter is for wearing dresses. A simple striped dress should be in every closet only in mine it is still missing. Combined with over knees, tights and a warm parka this striped dress would definitely become one of my favorite pieces of the month, so I probably pop by Vero Moda the next time because that’s where I found this lovely dress.
- Oversized please. A scarf the size of a blanket, that’s what makes me survive Viennese Winter! But my all-time favorite Acne Studio “Canada” scarf already looks well-worn and needs a worthy replacement – what about this one by WoodWood?
- Boyfriend. As I told you in this post (already a while ago) my Mango boyfriend-jeans are my favorite companion when it comes to leg wear. They look absolutely stunning with flats and an oversized jumper as well as a casual business look when worn with a blazer and heels.
- Stans. Currently you can see the Adidas Originals everywhere and especially during these grayish days white kicks add a little brightness to every outfit.
- Pistol Boots. Hands down these Acne Studios boots are an investment but it definitely pays off. I’ve got myself a pair about 2 years ago – on sale of course – and since then I haven’t regretted anything about them – the hight of the heel, the quality – these boots are definitely worth the money and I’m currently saving for a black version.
- Front-Sipped. After button-front I’m now craving this basic A-line skirt with a sipper front. Classic style with an edge. Found this one by Edited the label.
- Navy Blue. This amazing coat by The Fifth is on my wish list for quite some time now, but the fact that I have way to many coats is why it is still on there. Anyway, if you are looking for a nice, oversized jacket that isn’t too bulky and warm when wearing a jumper underneath than check it out!
Hope you like this month’s Editor’s Picks!