1 Zign bag | 2 Bobbie Brown “Brocare” lipstick | 3 Vince shirt | 4 Ray Ban sunglasses | 5 Bulters hottie | 6 The Fifth sleeveless coat | 7 Junique poster | 8 Calvin Klein Underwear pants | 9 EYTYS sneakers | 10 Madam Stoltz candle stand | 11 Second Femme jumper | 12 Sarenza ankle boots
Hello December! You beautiful, peaceful month full of festivities and quality time with family and friends. And of course it’s the time of wearing cozy knits, cuddling up in front of the TV and enjoying Christmas movies with a delicious hot chocolate in one’s hands. It is the best time of the year, but beside giving presents to your loved ones it is always nice making a present to yourself too so find out what is on my Editor’s Picks List for December!
1. The Bag. Let’s be honest, a bag is always a good idea and there will always be one on our wish list – like this one by Zign which I found at Zalando. Its classy design and light color are reasons why I especially crave this bag, as it is still missing in my numerous collection of handbags 🙂
2. Berry Lips are all the rage right know and even though I’m not wearing lipstick on a regular basis I enjoy doing things differently from time to time by wearing a strong feminin color like the “Brocare” shade by Bobbie Brown.
3. Basics FTW. At the moment I’m totally in love with striped basics and wear them with everything. The french style is just so chic and simply suits every woman, which is great!
4. John Lennon made me do it. This classic is on my wish list for ages now and will be for there even longer, because at the moment other investments do have priority – but maybe the Christkind reads the December edition of my Editor’s Picks and get’s the broad hint 🙂
5. Cozy hottie. In December I’m always cold and when cuddling up in front of the TV I love nothing more then hugging a hottie.
6. Layers, please. Sleeveless coats might not be the best option when winter is in full swing but on some days even the coldest time of the year shows itself from its softer side and then it’s the chance of this beautiful sleeveless coat by The Fifth to mix up the street style scene.
7. I should have been a Cowboy. This poster is in my chart at Juniqe for so long now and the second I’ve a nice place to put it, I gonna order it 🙂
8. For movie nights. This cozy sweet pants by Calvin Klein Underwear don’t need no explanation why they are in this Editor’s Picks post, do they?
9. Platforms are the new heels. I’m a defender of everything casual, because even the best outfit isn’t worth the pain. And I personally prefer dancing the whole night!
10. Romantic. Candles are always a good idea, especially during the time before Christmas and especially this lovely candle stand by Madam Stoltz adds the perfect touch of christmas romance to every room.
11. Keep warm. Cozy, oversized jumpers are all we need this winter – like this one by Second Femme.
12. Make an entrance. Even though I’m a sneaker-wearing girl I sometimes enjoy heels as long as they are comfy and come in a design that I absolutely adore. This pair of perfection by Sarenza is definitely one of those I would trade my favorite flats for. Straight and modern, without any bling-bling – these boots just needed to a spot in this December’s Editor’s Picks.
I really hope you like this month’s Editor’s post and tell me what is your favorite piece on my list!