It’s official. Spring finally won the battle against Winter and everything within us wants to celebrate this annual victory with the right outfit. Blossom, fresh green, birds singing – everything is awaking and so do we. It’s time for leaving our That’s why I want to introduce you to my personal wardrobe essentials for spring 2015.
1. The RayBan Erika – isn’t it a beauty? Light and modest this eye candy tops off every outfit wether it’s a white dress for shopping with your girls or a chic business outfit. I already have one Erika (in beige) in my arsenal of sunglasses but a simple black version is always a good investment, isn’t it?
2. This might be a brainer – but espadrilles are a must have (again) this spring/summer – even though it’s getting harder by the minute to find cute and affordable ones as also the last designer already figured out that they can sell espadrilles for 100€ and far above – á la Chanel. That’s economy. Anyway, I’m sure we gonna find some for 20€ somewhere – in the meanwhile it’s okay admiring this beautiful espadrilles by a brand called Marenas – never heard of it before but definitely have to keep an eye on it 🙂
3. When it’s getting warmer outside I love getting rid of every unnecessary layer but somehow I have a thing for thin oversized sweatshirts especially in the evening, when you are sitting in the garden, having barbecue with friends but a jacket would be too much or ruin your “summer-feeling”. I’m currently looking for one in baby blue or rosé and while my “research” I stumbled upon this beauty by my favorite scandi brand Acne Studios. What do you thing about it?
4. Straw hats – I think there is nothing more to add to the ultimate spring/summer must have 🙂
5. As you know I’m studying economics, which often makes me think about investments, but as I just can’t get over my inner fashion gal I often end up thinking about investments in bags instead of other assets – like the real ones. Anyway, this minimalistic Bag by Marni totally stole my heart, but I’m still saving for this kind of investment.
6. A light coat for transition time and beyond – especially when it comes in the shape of a trench with a modern twist, just like this one by Samsøe&Samsøe.
7. Romantic dresses. Normally I like it straight and minimal – be let’s be honest, who doesn’t have a thing for Jane Auston movies or Downton Abby? Nowadays a short version of Elisabeth Bennett’s could be your best purchase ever and it looks absolutely stunning with espadrilles and a straw fedora, doesn’t it?
8. Boyish is the new girlish! Boyfriend jeans are still all the rage. Relaxed and still sexy when paired with heels – sadly they are till on my wish list as I haven’t found one for over a year now … maybe on my next shopping spree, because them I have to look at Mango too where I found the one above! Do you wear Boyfriend jeans?
9. Classics never get boring and a DW might be the epitome of a classic watch!
Hope you like my little list of wardrobe essentials and tell me what’s on yours!
shop the post: